Saturday 27 June 2015

Virgins story

This is my first story. Hope you will like it. Before getting into the story let me introduce myself. My name is A…..(you can call me Chinnu.).I am from Kerala ( Thrissur ). Well I am 5″6 and have a gorgeous masculine body since I workout 2 hrs every day for the past two years. Well I will be 18 only on the 8th of the coming Nov. Well I am studying for my Engineering. Let us get into the story now. Actually I am a shy personality and hence have had very few encounters with feminine. Yet those were really memorable. It was during the summer holidays after I finished my 12th.Since I was Getting bored I decided to enroll for a youth camp which was being held for personality development. Well I met this exotic and gorgeous looking gal there. To be precise there was an event in which we were to introduce our partners and luckily she was my partner. Since I was to introduce her, we came to know a lot about each other. Well she was from Kozhikode and was studying MCA. she was21 but her tits and boobs were immaculate. She was not a virgin which came to know later.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment