Saturday 27 June 2015

ENGLISH

Hello Folks, I am a regular visitor to this wonderful site. I am a 26 year old housewife, I am pretty tall 5-9 to be precise, with a very cute and innocent looking face ( that’s what everyone tells me ), and my vital stats are 35-30-38. My story began 12 years ago, when I was 14. I belonged to a normal middle class family in Delhi, father a government servant and mother a schoolteacher, and a younger sister who was five years younger to me and was a regular pest. It was summer vacation time after my STD IX examinations. I had two months leave and wanted to go on the school trip to Darjeeling but my parents didn’t give permission for it, instead they decided that I should visit my youngest Chacha (Chacha-Father’s Younger Brother). He lived in Solan (Himachal Pradesh) and was a successful businessman. As he was visiting Delhi on a business matter it was arranged that I would go along with him.

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment