Saturday 27 June 2015

College Girl

Hi! My name is Somesh. today I am going to share the enjoyment of my first sex experience with the readers (especially girls ). I have done business management and my master’s degree specialization in marketing management. Currently I am working in one of the most reputed concerns of India and posted in Delhi. I am 26 years old. Having a good physique not so tall but of 5.8? now at this time I feel beautiful girls always attracted me, and women with tight, round and big back sides. I always wished to fuck the females having big butts.
I became some how friendly with a girl reading in Graduation level in Delhi. We met in a party. We may name her as Nisha. It happened like this.
In a party she attracted me as she is a mod girl and active like Hirni. She was also eyeing me frequently. There was a less lighted spot from where she was moving for some work a number of times,as she was alloted some work from the host.Getting an opportunity I swept to that area and hug her, kissed her lips and we took the advantage of a loneliness. We were anyway nervous at that moment. our bodies were under fire. After some time when we were at ease we took our introductions.After this we were silent spectators to each other and did not came close on that day.latter on we talk on telephone and became friendly,we became free in some days and also talk on sex even.Our bodies like to meet now. One day we arranged one to one meeting at my house as I was leaving alone for some days, in absence of my parents. She bunked from her college and I brought her to my place. She was looking very SE xi. As soon as I opened the lock of the door we instantly em brassed each other and brushed our bodies as if we wanted to enter into each other


Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment